пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

diamond vs moissanite




Iapos;m currently on 53 hours worked this week, this after an a particularly nasty bout o illness last week that I mostly had to work through. Iapos;ve seen Bee for all of twenty minutes since Sunday and the only reason Iapos;ve seen more of Juliette is that she gets up earlier in the morning to go to nursery, nut if Iapos;ve spent an hour with her then itapos;s no more than that.

Next week is looking no better. I have people screaming for responses, many of which require significan work, Iapos;m. Reaming all sorts of internal commitments and people are still trying to add new, urgent work to my pile. Iapos;m fighting hard to keep some semblance of a sense of humour but failing fast; sooner or later Iapos;m going to lose my temper with someone and whoever it is will be the wrong person since no one person - other than, perhaps, my boss, since weapos;re under-resourced - is responsible for this. Iapos;m continually furious and every time anyone asks me for anything, no matter how innocuous, I have to pause for a moment and collect myself. I had to re-write several times this morning an e-mail to an idiot who was trying to insist on the legal departmentapos;s supposed 5-day SLA. Since his e-mail was short, sarcastic and copies multiple people, my first response was only two words long and subsequent attempts were ... Confrontational. I was happy with the final version but ...

This is just too bloody hard. Iapos;m going to either swing for someone or quit, I canapos;t cope with the continual anger.
diamond vs moissanite, diamond vs. quartz crystals, diamond vvs, diamond vvs1.



Комментариев нет: