пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

charter.com security security.aspx




�Hey, well my grandma called me last night needing my help with my grandpa this weekend. So, Jordan and I are headed to Lonoke this evening to stay for the weekend. I had to go back out to moms today to feed the animals so they would be ok untill Sunday when I�could get back out there to feed them.

Jordan did really good last night at the football game. I was really proud of him. It brought back a lot of memories of when I was in band at school. It did however make for a very long night. I didnapos;t want to get up today I�was so tired.

Tonight is suppose to be Jordanapos;s 8th grade dance. AWWWw but heapos;s not going. Silly boy. This next week is school pictures and parent teacher confrences.

Well thats about all I�know. It will be Sunday before I am back on here to journal. So,�I will see you then.

cannons their rosy flashing muzzles, charter.com security security.aspx, charter.com security, charter.com phone number, charter.com msnbc.msn.com site.



Комментариев нет: