пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

constructing the team




Iapos;ve decided on a tattoo

Iapos;m going to embellish the one I already have. Itapos;s going to be a Peruvian lily, which are my favorite flowers and that symbolize friendship and steadfastness and Iapos;m going to have it designed by my very best friend. Itapos;s going to be in color, probably purple/yellowish orange with the stem being a staff that curls around the text of my Ars Nova tattoo. And Iapos;m going to do it in 3 weeks when I go to Boston to visit her Or atleast Iapos;ll get the outline done there, and I might get the color done here in Tampa by Mike Parsons, cause his color work is AMAZING. Especially with the staff/stem, that is going to take a LONG time to do.

Part of me really wants us to get them matching, but thatapos;s totally her call and I donapos;t even want to bring it up because sheapos;s a smart girl and sheapos;ll think of the idea on her own. If she wants to get the tattoo as well, she will. Iapos;m not going to make her feel awkward by making her say she doesnapos;t want to if she doesnapos;t. This is on your body forever, no one should pressure you to get something, even your best friend Itapos;s enough that the flower symbolizes our friendship, and that sheapos;s going to design it for me.

Iapos;m SO excited
constructing the team, constructing the team latham, constructing the team michael latham, constructing the team the latham report.



Комментариев нет: