суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

catscratchfever




I think if i have to "take care of" another anorexic patient iapos;m going to fall apart, i feel so hysterical right now, I need to keep myself together so i can finish this semester, I just want to crawl in a hole and starve, but i canapos;t. I wish i could be inspired by all these expierences to push me to fully recover, but it makes me miss being that sick. When she was telling me her experiences i wanted to just hug her and tell her I know exactly how it feels and then be able tell her there is such a beautiful future for her, She wants to get healthy and go to school as an RN too.. But iapos;m not healthy yet, I donapos;t think that "voice" will ever go away..i will always think that i only look beautiful at 90 pounds, and will struggle to make myself want to stay over 100

atomic world time clocks, catscratchfever, catscratches, catscratch waffle, catscratch tv.com.



Комментариев нет: