понедельник, 20 октября 2008 г.

austin craigslist in job texas




I bought a car tonight.

I had gone to CarMax and looked at several, and to a Saturn dealer to look at the Vue (my Mom had found one in a private sale). I decided, after looking around at what was available, to go with what I know. So, I bought a 2007 Dodge Grand Caravan.

I has lots of cool features my old van didnapos;t have, like dual POWER sliding rear doors, zoned temperature control, and fold and go seats in the middle and rear.

Other than that, itapos;s like Iapos;m driving the same car. Still, Iapos;m very pleased. No, it doesnapos;t get the best gas mileage, but I can go on a road trip with the whole family, including the dog, and we can bring everything we need.

Thanks, Mom

against america world, austin craigslist in job texas, austin craigslist free stuff tx, austin craigslist, austin craigs list texas.



Комментариев нет: